- Dear client, You have been furnished with the complete details of the Tour Arrangement / Itinerary / Price and these Terms and Conditions for the relevant tour. You are requested to read the same carefully before filling up and signing the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions thereof. The Terms and Conditions, Booking Form, Payment Receipt shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a Contract between the parties. In case of one or more but not all the Clients signing the Booking Form / Terms and Conditions, it shall be deemed that the others have duly agreed upon and authorized the concerned signing the Client/s to do so. In case you sign the Booking Form for and on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, it shall be deemed and construed that the Clients have duly agreed upon and authorized you to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions by the Client or by you shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s in totality.
The Company reserves the right to decline to book any person/s for any Tour or to cancel their booking if it is deemed necessary.
No person including the Employee/s of the Company, or yourself, have the authority to alter, amend, or waive any stipulation, representation, terms or conditions set forth in this document. Assurance if any, which is contrary to the terms and conditions given shall not bind the Company.
The Company has the right at any time to:# Terminate the Contract prior to the commencement of the Tour if it is deemed necessary.
# Amend, alter, vary or charge any tour, holiday excursion or facility it has been advertised or published and substitute a service with service of similar class or type if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
# In either of the above cases, the Company shall not be liable for any claim / refund / compensation whatsoever.
- The contents of the brochure are as accurate as it could be during the printing of same. However, amenities, schedule and time requirements may change should circumstances so warrant. Tour prices are subject to change should airfare and exchange rate alter or due to increases / or introduction of any tax or any surcharge levied by the suppliers / airlines etc. In case of passenger wishing to travel on different date from the group’s travel , a deviation charge will be applicable and applicable fare difference on the class of booking where seats are obtained will be payable by passenger.
- Passengers are to strictly follow the tour itinerary as per brochure or as per the amendments made by the tour manager or local representative / guide while on the tour. There will be no refund to passengers for any unutilized services, if not availed by the passenger or if passenger takes any alternate service on his own.
- It would be understood that a passenger has read, understood and accepted the itinerary, cost implications, payment schedule and terms & conditions of Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd.. before signing the Tour registration Forms or / and making payments towards part consideration of the tour.
- In the event when a passenger is not allowed to board a flight where he had valid booking for whatever the cause may be the passenger can not hold Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. responsible for same and any cancellation charges arising out of same will have to borne by the passenger.Though the ticket issued to the Client for a particular sector may have confirmed status, due to overbooking of seats the airline may offload any passengers and offer him accommodation on a subsequent flight for which Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible.
- Also in case a passenger traveling separately from the group should reach on his/her own at the hotel / appropriate place at time and report to Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. representative / Tour Manager. No refunds will be entertained in failure to do so or in case the passenger need to leave early. Any separate transport arrangement other than with the group will have to be paid by the passenger separately. While on tour , if the passengers stray away from group and do not report on schedule , they will have to make their own ways and means to join up with the group as the group schedule cannot be altered / held up. The passenger shall have to bear all expenses relating to rejoining the group.
- All Meals are pre booked and pre-set, the type of meals are clearly indicated in the brochure. It would not be possible to provide a special meal or a special diet other than what is mentioned in the brochure. There would be no refund if the passenger chooses on their own not to avail any meal.
- The hotels provided on the tour are normally of moderate quality unless a superior hotel is mentioned. Hotels will have attached bath / shower. Most of the hotels in Europe do not have Air Conditioning or Fans in the room due to favourable weather conditions. Triple sharing rooms are usually of same size of a double room with an extra roll away bed. A confirmed list of hotels for a particular tour will be given prior to departure. In some cases hotels may be confirmed after departure, while on the tour. Sometimes hotels are overbooked and alternate accommodation of similar standard will be provided.
- Most of the hotels have safe deposit lockers. Clients are advised to keep valuables in the safe deposit lockers. Also it is advised to keep their passport tickets, Foreign Exchange and Baggage safely. In the event of loss the consequential problems and cost will have to be borne by the passenger. Under no circumstances Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. can in anyways be held responsible for any such losses whenever & however it may cause.
The Clients should not leave behind any property in the coach while disembarking. The Company would not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such property under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The responsibility of the passenger is to hold valid documents to enter into a country such as passport, visa, Health Insurance, Vaccination etc. Where Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. needs to apply for any visa or other documents on behalf of the passenger, he/she needs to furnish all documents required by respective authority. However Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. will not be liable or responsible for refusal of same by the appropriate authority.
- It is advisable that the passenger should acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property. It is to be noted that Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. under no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the passenger or any other person for any death, personal injury, accident, loss, delay discomfort, increase in expense, consequential loss or damage to baggage, personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression. Howsoever Caused: includes willful negligence on the part of any person. Please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only a facilitator.
Passenger have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies obtained and in case of any errors or lapses, report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd would not be responsible for the same. It shall be clients duty to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is pre-judicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not to be liable to provide any assistance or money back for any unavailed services.
- Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. act in its capacity as agents for and on behalf of passengers. We do not own or control any aircraft, ship, hotels or coaches or cars or any other means of transportation or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care of contracting and catering all the ingredients of your holiday. Hence we can not be held responsible for any acts of omission or commission of any other party. Neither we can be held responsible for circumstances, beyond our control and arising out of natural calamities, airlines flight delays, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents etc. However caused (Force Majeure vis Majeure).
- Claims or complaints (if any) by the passenger must be notified to Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd.. in writing within 28 days (Twenty Eight Days) from end of the tour. Claim notified to Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. outside this period will not be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability in respect thereof. Also the claim should be substantiated with proper evidence and for any deficiency of services provided should be countersigned by the tour manager / local representative.
- All claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours of Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd.. are subject to Indian Law and Subject to the jurisdiction of Kalyani Court only.
- Groups of less than minimum operating passengers as mentioned below may be cancelled or operated without a Indian tour escort /tour Manager. In such an event local escorts at each cities will be provided at a supplement cost.
|DESTINATION||MINIMUM OPERATING PASSENGERS|
|USA GROUP TOURS||35 ADULT PASSENGERS|
|EUROPE GROUP TOURS||35 ADULT PASSENGERS|
|RUSSIA & SCANDINAVIA||25 ADULT PASSENGERS|
|SOUTH AMERICA||15 ADULT PASSENGERS|
|OTHER SCHEDULED GROUP TOURS Dom/Intl.||20 ADULT PASSENGERS|
- All tours are subject to R.B.I. / G.O.I. rules and for BTQ passengers only.
- All payments including payments for supplements/ Optionals made within 7 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / bankers cheque. The PAN card copy will be required when payments amounting Rs.50000 or above are made by cash.
- AMENDMENTS by Passengers – A transfer from one Tour to another will be treated as cancellation from one Tour and a fresh booking on another. Therefore Cancellation Charges will apply. If a passenger wishes to change his/her onward / return date of journey apart from the scheduled group departure dates, airlines levies a deviation charge in such event which will be intimated and the passenger needs to pay such charges. Also incase on the changed date the seats are unavailable on the desired class of booking, passenger needs to pay the supplement for the difference in class of booking if any.
- If for any reasons beyond Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd.’s control, as an agent for and on behalf of the passengers, the client miss any tour or sightseeing or meal or any other services as per schedule of the tour, Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. will be liable to refund the actual cost of the service/s only. Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible or liable for any other consequential cost or compensation in this regard. The communication transmitted to your mailing address / email address on record shall be deemed to have been communicated to you. All communication from you to the Company has to be in writing, not orally. Where a booking is made directly by you with the Company, communications will be sent to you at your mailing address, e-mail address given in the Booking Form. Where a booking is made through a travel agent, communications from the Company will be sent to your agent through whom such booking has been received on your behalf and the agent would be responsible for transmitting such communication to you. All monies paid to the travel agent shall not constitute payment to us unless deposited by your agent with the Company.
- CANCELLATIONS – As we book services in advance and are bound to honor the commitments as to payment to the suppliers, cancellation of services earmarked results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier and therefore, the cancellation schedule, which is based on the above amongst other factors becomes applicable on cancellation. All sheduled Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. Group tours and Individual tours, if circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour we are constrained to levy the following Cancellation Charges.
i) INCASE OF REFUSAL OF USA/UK VISA VISA COST+SERVICE CHARGE OF INR 5000
(Subject to visa refusal at least 45 Days before departure, Otherwise normal cancellation will apply)
ii) 45 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE REGISTRATION AMOUNT + VISA FEES.
iii) 44-21 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 40% OF THE TOUR COST
iv) 20-11 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 60% OF THE TOUR COST
v) 10-3 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 80% OF THE TOUR COST
vi) INCASE OF 2 DAYS OR “NO SHOW” 100% OF THE TOUR COST
- In an event Schengen or any other visa is refused after obtaining UK visa, then normal cancellation policy would apply as per terms and conditions. For calculation of days Sundays and holidays will not be calculated. In case of delay or refusal of visa resulting in cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, cancellation/Rebooking charges will have to borne by passengers. Granting of visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy / Consulate.Third Party products ( Trafalgar tours / Insight Vacation, Cruises, Eurail, Air tickets ) Terms and conditions of such services will be intimated at the time of booking and such cancellation terms will apply and needs to be paid along with the service charge of Rs. 5000/= per personC. ORBITZ HOLIDAY PVT LTD.reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such situation we will book the passenger on a different tour date . Incase if the alternate tour date is not acceptable, we will refund all monies paid by you excluding cost of visa fees and other expenses as per actual, but no compensation is payable. ORBITZ HOLIDAY PVT LTD. holidays cannot take responsibility for any cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through ORBITZ HOLIDAY PVT LTD. holidays.
Refunds (if any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid by Orbitz Holiday Pvt Ltd. or through Travel Agent / Preferred Sales Agent through whom you have forwarded your payment to us.
It would take at least 30 days to process refunds. Any refunds, weather payment received in Indian rupees or foreign exchange, will be effected in Indian Rupees only at the prevailing Foreign Exchange buying rate. There is no refund payable for any Unutilised Services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Hotels, Cruise etc.).
- PAYMENT SCHEDULE :- (If otherwise not stated in your tour proposal)
1. At the time of booking : Registration amount : Rs.25000 per person or, 35% of tour cost(whichever is greater)
2. Within 20 days of registration : Balance Rupee payment
3. At least 30 days before departure : Equivalent of forex amount in INR. Calculated at the specified exchange rate of the payment date.
If anybody wants to book the tour within 44 – 31 days before departure, the passenger has to pay the INR amount in full.
If anybody wants to book the tour within 30 days of departure, full tour cost has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Please note that in case of special offers, promotions or schemes additional terms and conditions of these offers, promotions or schemes will be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions. You might have to adhere to the payment schedule prescribed under such offers, promotions or schemes in order to be eligible to avail benefits under such offers, promotions or schemes. If you fail to make the payment by the due date and/or do not comply with all the terms and conditions of the offer, promotion or scheme you would not be entitled to receive the benefit under such offer, promotion or scheme.Note:You would be automatically charged the regular brochure price or any current promotional price (with its applicable conditions) available at the time when you make your full payment.On behalf of all the persons named in the Booking Form, I/we have read the Terms and Conditions and Booking Conditions and have understood the How to Book rules, a copy of which has been furnished to me/us. I/We being the said person/s duly authorised, do hereby agree to and accept the same for self and others.
|Name of Sales Officer:||Name of Agent :||Name of Pax :|
|Signature :||Signature & Seal :||Signature :|
|Date :||Date :||Date :|